Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spa day.

Hello I got some really nice grooming products from the nice people at Conair. Wow I thought they only made people products.

They made some really nice things.

#1 A shed-it set
# 2 A shedding bade
# 3 A brush that feels amazing
# 4 a nail grinder


That Shed-it set is great it has a little handle that can hold 4 different heads. Man this thing knows some great tricks.



The first head I told mama to use just slid through my coat and pulled off lots of loose hair. Then she pushed a little button that made that hair just fall off the brush. I love that because she won't have to take time to clean the brush and can spend more time making me look great.

The second head has little sharp teeth that makes your skin feel oh so nice. It helps make your hair look great. It's amazing how great I look after a grooming session.

The third head looks almost like my mama hair brush so I really like it because it makes me feel like a human. I don't really think this is a pet brush.

The forth head was a little comb that helps make finishing up with grooming a blast.


That shedding blade is pawsome. My mama used to brush me about an hour a day and I thought all my loose hair was gone. Boy was I wrong.


This tool may sound and look kinda scary but trust me it's not. When my mama brushes me with it I wiggle all over because it just feels so good. The little teeth on it help get the hair out fast. You just tell them to brush from head to tail and send that fur flying. 


I lost enough fur to make a whole new dog. BOL.


The good feeling brush is called a pin brush and it looks just like the ones humans use kinda like the head for the shed-it but this one is bigger. My mama uses it after the shedding blade and just slides it through my hair to smooth it out so I look great. Then again I always look great. Mama loves the handle because it's a soft gel that feels good in her hand.




I even got a nail grinder. This helps keep my paws in tip top shape. With out clipping my nails. My mama said she will use this twice a week to keep those nails nice and short.



 Stay tuned for an update with another great product. I just have a few questions about before I post a review.

http://www.conairpet.com/index.php

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks so cool and functional! My lab could so use this! Thanks Rebecca for another great review on a great product!

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.