Friday, April 11, 2014

Lookin cool Southern style

Hi my friends.


I got some pawsome collars to tell you about.  One with some nutty squirrels , one with some dots, one with gobble gobble turkeys, and one with some spooktastic ghost.


This makes me feel so so happy because I get to look great.

A Southern girl like me has to look her best.


See these squirrels they're nuts but this collar is nice and pretty for spring. I really like it because I look great in it. Don't you think so too??











I like the dotty one too this collar is perfect for when you want to look good but not be too flashy. This is great for formal events.


I just love the ghosty one because I like looking spooky but having fun too. They look pawtastic and the background is green. My mama loves the color green.



The last collar has gobble gobble turkeys. I love this because I get to look great for Turkey day. Maybe if I'm cute enough they'll give me some turkey.



These collars are nice and strong but feel good on my skin. I love how great they look and I just know you will too.


If you want to have that Southern style. Then you need to check out this great company .


Photos to come... my mama is having computer issues

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DixieGoodsCompany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.