Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Yapping for a Yappy meal '

OH BOY.


I got this really great box in the mail that had some great treats.

One even looked like a hamburger and fries boy are those cute and yummy.

The box had something called a yappy meal. That made me B.O.L







The fries are peanut butter cookies and that burger even had sesame seeds on the bun. SOOO COOL.

Yappy meal has a life sized peanut butter and apple sauce burger. It's soo yummy I at it up.

I love that a yappy meal has a toy with it too. Are we lucky dogs?

I loved the piggy shaped treats. They had pieces of bacon and cheese in them and you can taste eggs too. YUM.

I thought those chicken shaped treats are really great too because I love how chicken tastes but I can't eat my chickens that live outside.

I even got some YUUUUUUMY truffles but I couldn't even wait for my mama to take a picture to eat those. YUM YUM. Peanut butter and carob. I just can't get enough of that great taste.


I liked the little heart shaped cookies too those tasted just like liver and boy do I love liver. I wish I could eat it all the time.


I think every dog should have a treat from the Gormutt Beastro and Barkery. They are oh so cute and taste great too.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/Gourmutt?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav














No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.