Thursday, July 3, 2014

Brilliant Bag-eez

Hello everyone I got the cutest bag in the mail the other day to use when we go for a walk.

It was so cute and red with pretty with doggies on it. I thought when I saw the bag it was super special and I loved it. The little closure is just adorable.  It has a dog on it that is almost as cute as I am.

It even has a special clip so it can hook on my girls belt loop so that we can can take it on the go but have our hands free.

I though the bag was amazing but then we opened it and some super cool stuff tumbled out.

A cool bowl for water or food and it can hold about 2 cups of my kibbles.

It even had so poo bags because no one want's to step in dog poo poo. Some hand sanitizer in it so my mama can clean up her hands.

Best of all out fell some treats.

I think this bag is great but if they could put a plastic liner in it to make it easier to clean if you wanted to stick the used nasty poo bags in it then it would make it even better.

This is something that every service dog could use.












https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeesBageez?ref=search_shop_redirect



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.