Sunday, July 13, 2014

Can't steal my cookies.

Oh boy I got something super cool to tell you about.

It's my very own custom cookie cutter. I didn't even know something cool like that existed. It's made with something called a 3d printer... but I think it's made with magic.


I really like this because I hate to share my cookies. And if my name is on it that makes it all mine. I can tell people. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT I PUT MY NAME ON IT. B.O.L

I really love this thing, It's made with some nice strong plastic and prints my name right onto the cookies when my mama bakes them for me.


Can't take em now. 

One lucky winner will receive a custom cutter. The people who made this have chosen a number. It's between 1 and 50.. good luck. 

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/194634155/custom-dog-treat-cookie-cutter

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be fun to use a cookie cutter with my dogs name. I pick 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. 37-I'd have to use my pups initials though because a cookie cutter that says AnnaBelle Lee would be very long LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diesel is my dog.

    I pick 17. Because I am 17

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.