Sunday, July 13, 2014

Freshening spritz

Hello everyone I got some smell good spray.

I really love this spray because it's made with natural oils. They are called living oils but I'm not really sure what that means, but it smells great.

I love the fact that it is a light smell but crisp at the same time. It's not overpowering though.

I love this because it helps you smell good with out a bath. I used it the other day when it came in and I really enjoy that I can smell good fast.

As a service dog it is very important to to smell good all the time, but sometimes there just isn't time for a bath.

The nice people behind this even make things for your people I think that's really cool.

What I think I like most is the fact that I can re-use the bottle it came in and I am always happy about something like that.

The bottle is made from metal and is super cool. The bottles come in three colors.  Silver like mine.


Blue or red.

This spray is made with purification oil, peppermint oil, and water. I just know you'll love it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.