Sunday, July 13, 2014

I have my own cosmetics

They are really cool and called Pawsmetics.

This line is safe for humans but made for dogs. I like it because it is a very mild but fresh smell and rinses super easy.

I got three great things from them. The shampoo the creme rise and the pawfume.

I really love the shampoo. It helped my fur and skin not be all itchy. See right now I have a hot spot and that thing is itchy.

This helped make the itch go away.

My mama loves that it has chamomile in it because she loves how that stuff smells and says that it helps her relax.

The creme rinse makes your fur oh so soft and I shine like the stars. I really love it and how easy it is to use. That stuff is kinda thick though so  little bit goes a long way.

I also got to try the pawfume and it was all I needed to put the perfect finishing touch to a bath. I love that the smell is light and clean. Not all artificial and yucky.

When you like the be clean and nice smelling but don't like to use heavy products this is perfect for you.




https://www.etsy.com/shop/PAWSMETICS?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.