Sunday, July 20, 2014

It's like a Greek getaway.

Hello,

I have this awesomely refreshing doggy shampoo to tell you about. It is all sweet and minty at the same time. This shampoo has a luxurious scent and leaves you feeling super soft

It has tons of wonderful ingredients Spearmint and Peppermint oils just dissolve that dirt away. Apple cider vinegar and veggie oil to make you super shiny. This shampoo is 100% natural and even helps kick those icky fleas to the curb. This shampoo is bio-degradable so it won't hurt the earth and it will result in a happy, healthy smell good you.

Let me let you in on a little secret. It feels like this shampoo whisks you away on a Greek getaway. If I close my eyes I feel like I'm laying in the sand soaking up the sun on Samos.


If you want to fell as good as me there is a little give away. One bottle of human shower gel and dog shampoo (set). 1 lucky winner will be getting this wonderful set.


The scent will be of your choice.

Bath Petals – Greek Honey Mint Pet Shampoo, 16 FL OZ U.S. / 448 ml e

https://www.etsy.com/listing/193825454/bath-petals-greek-honey-mint-pet-shampoo?ref=shop_home_active_3

4 comments:

  1. I checked out the site.. all the scents sound great. I would love to try Australian Eucalyptus. I love Eucalyptus and think that it would be fun to have the same scent shampoo as my dog. Do they make body wash too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori thanks for the comment. They do make shower gels, body butter, scrubs and some oils too. If you check out www.bathpetals.com they have lots of great products.

      Delete
  2. All the scents sound delicious! I'd probably go with the Thai Lemongrass Ginger or the Sicilian Blood Orange, I think. Though the California Rose Garden sounds great also!!! It would be cool to smell the same as my dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winner is Lori Martin.

    Thanks for entering please email me your contact info

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.