Friday, July 11, 2014

Slithery fun.

I got this really fun toy called Steve the Snake. It's so cool and tough and full of squeekeys.

It's really strong but super soft. And oh so colorful. I love it because I like playing with my mama. It helps her be more active and that's good for her.  It's my job to keep her healthy.


They have all sorts of toys and will even do them custom for you. And the best part is they stand behind the quality of their product. That's better than those icky mass produced toys from the pet store. I really think these people are nice, they even sent me toys to give to my kitties. Think if I'm a good girl that Santapaws will bring me some more of these super fun super cut things??

I think my friends Bugz and Diesel need to tell their people to buy some for them.


 Steve the Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.