Sunday, July 6, 2014

Yum tastic crunch

Hello treat gobblers. 

I got some really yummy treats in the mail the other day and I really really love them. 

When we opened the box and there was three jars I thought I hit the doggy jackpot. 

The first treat I tasted are the L.O.L's That stands for lots of liver and they are super good. They have liver oats, oat bran. 7 rolled grain, non fat dry milk, liver broth (what ever that is it sounds yummy and I wanna drink it), brown rice flour, barley flour, eggs, beef bouillon, olive oil, garlic, liquid smoke, and cream of tartar.

They come in little sticks that are super easy to break up so you get more treats for the money. 
My mama said they kinda remind her of cheese straws the shape and how crisp they are. I think they are full of yum. 


The next cookie I tasted are the Easy Cheese treats. I call them my cheese cookies. Mama said they remind her of the goldfish crackers that people buy for kids. I kinda think so too. They are light and crunch and yum. 

These cookies have lots of yummy stuff. 

Rice Flour, Tapioca starch, potato starch, eggs, butter, cheddar cheese, butter flavoring, egg white, baking powder, and xanthan gum.

I really like the taste and the fact that they are tiny enough to keep with you at all times. 


The last treat I got are Over the top Peanut Butter. I love peanut butter so much my tail is wagging just thinking about it. These treats are shaped like little peanuts and even smell like nutter butters. 

I like the texture they're crunchy but not too crunchy, soft but not too soft. What more could a dog want.

They are filled with lots of good for you stuff like, 

Whole Wheat Flour, Natural Peanut Butter with Flax Seed, Non Fat Dry Milk, Chicken Broth, Eggs, Molasses, and Garlic.

Molasses is so yummy and Garlic helps keep away those itchy bad Fleas.. I keep telling my mama this hoping that I can have extra treats for it.





Three pawsome cookies I don't know what to pick first.


I'm Lovein this Liver



HEY GIVE ME MY CHEESE COOKIES




YUM PEANUT BUTTER.... I SO WISH I HAD THUMBS... 





https://www.etsy.com/shop/HighFivePetTreats?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.