Saturday, August 2, 2014

Alo-ahhhhhhh

Hello all my good smelling friends,


I got try some wonderful shampoo's the past few weeks. Boy are they great.


The white bar with pretty flecks in it smells amazing. It has oatmeal and rosemary in it and smells like lavender and rosemary and they help keep away the fleas. This shampoo has goats milk init and coconut oil. It even helped make my hot spot stop itching. I love natural pawducts.




There is a beautiful pretty light blue bar. It is made with shea butter, goats milk, and coconut oil.  And scented with cedarwood, lavender, eucalyptus and tea tree oils. This mix smells great and has a nice foamy lather.

Did you know that essential oils have healing proprieties? I loved learning that.

I also love the fact that this helps put the bugs on the run.

This bar has such a cute name. Nahni .I think that is a cute name and I bet it is named for a very special dog.


Nahni's Natural Dog Soap - Pest Repellent



That brings it to a much more vibrant blue bar that has lots of little flecks in it.


I think this bar may be the best of them all. It is called Foxy Roxy and that name just has to make you smile. With a wonder foam and great smell of puppermint, lavender, tea tree,and cedarwood you will smell like a tropical breeze and those fleas wouldn't dream of biteing you.

This soap is mint-tastic.

It is made with goats milk, and coconut oil and is sure to make your tail wag and your human smile.



Foxy Roxy Dog Soap - Pest Repellent


The brownie bar was named for a great puppy named Brownie, and this is a great addition to any self respecting dogs grooming kit.

It is made with Shea butter, goats milk,and coconut oil. It has the amazing smell of eucalyptus, tea tree, and cedarwood. While this bar may not be the brightest color it has the most amazing scent. I hope that you will give it a try because it makes the ticks and fleas run for the hills.

Brownie Bar Dog Soap - Pest Repellent


The last bar I need to tell you about is the Giget Glam bar. This is named after one of the owners dogs.

I like that name it's fun and playful.

I like the fact that this repels fleas and ticks. It also smells nice and sweet and kinda like citrus.

This soap has shea butter and goats milk and some wonderful coconut oil. The great smells of lavender tea tree and citronella round out this bar that is the perfect add-on to your spa day.

I think that you will like it as much as I do.


Gidgets Glam Bar Dog Soap - Pest Repellent




As you can see  all of these adorable bars come it a paw print bag. I love the fact it brings a nice shine and softness to your coat and helps with the itching due to all the good for you oils.

They even have some great smelling soaps for humans so your person won't feel left out.

Drift away to an island get away and enjoy a bath FilledWithAloha.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FilledWithAloha?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.