Monday, August 4, 2014

Eco-Friendly Groom

Hello to my friends.

If you're like me you have to stay nice and clean and good smelli (i ng.


Well I have a great non toxic, planet friendly way to stay clean flea free, and fresh smelling.

Dry shampoo. Every dog loves dry shampoo and this one is amazing.


This dry shampoo has a funny name. No poo.

I love that it is all natural and has many uses. Shampoo, litter box freshener for the kitty friends, and my mama even used it to deodorize my bed.

Made with DE or Diatomaceous Earth  this all natural (the food grade) powder gets into the body of  a flea or tick and scratches them then they  dry out. I think it's super cool and it even tastes pretty good.

Did you  know DE even makes a great wormer? This is a miracle powder.

Anyway back to the No Poo. You can sprinkle it on and leave it or brush it out ( I love both ways and don't have a favorite)

They have two  great scents Lavender, or Cinnamon (I used the cinnamon )

It is 100% natural with all food grade products and even a nice clovey smell.


The scent seems to last a nice long time and is wonderful for a quick pick me up between sudsy baths.

I love that the package is 100% recyclable because it's good for our planet. That just makes my tail wag  wag wag.

 No Poo Pet Cleaner


Check out this pawsome smelling fur freshening no poo and get clean on the fly.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172034497/no-poo-pet-cleaner?ref=listing-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.