Saturday, August 30, 2014

Silky Shiny Smooth

Liquid Neem Soap with Neem, Karanja, Castor, Coconut and Olive Oils


I love this Neem shampoo. It has a wonderful suds. Helps make those fleas run away. And even helps the two-leggers get rid of lice. This shampoo has tons of great stuff in it.

Neem Oil, Karanja Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Lard. Boy do I shine when I get a bath in this goodness.

Its' Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, SLS Free, Silicone Free  and has no preservatives.  I love natural products and use them every chance I get. See my human has lots of allergies and I have to look out for her.

This great stuff comes from Canada and helps me look my very best.

Man do I love the Honey Pot Herbals.  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RenegadeHoneyHerbs?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.