Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This collar is spooooooky

Hello everyone,

I  know you remember that sharky collar that I got. Well they sent me another fun collar that is cool and spooky and perfect for trick or treat.

If your parent is like mine you'll love having this set. It's creepy cool. With lots of HOWL-o-ween friends on it you will look your best for trick-or-treating.

My mama said humans say Trick-or-Treat smell my feet give me something good to eat. If you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underwear.

Well my toes smell like fritos, I love treats especially that Ice Cream my mama makes me but I don't wear undies.

I do like dressing up in nice clothes and costumes. I hope to get a hula skirt to wear for howl-o-ween this year so I can be hula girl and get lots of goodies.

What do you wanna be?

I think this is nice and strong for the night all those scary costumes are on and it will keep your human from getting scared and running off. We don't want them to get lost do we?

I think that this set is perfect because you can even get special webbing colors so I bet they have one to match your outfit.





http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShihPooLover


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.