Saturday, August 2, 2014

Washing Glove.

Hello fine friends,

I have this awesome grooming glove to tell you about. Now the color is a rich chocolaty brown, and these have a loop so they know their command STAY.

I love them because my mama can use them to dry me off when I have to potty and it's raining. She can also use them to wash my face, back and tummy so bath time is so much faster. I can get clean in a flash.


I like that they are soft and slip over her hands. Am I getting sudsed or am I getting petted.







With the low low price of $ 4 for a pair you can buy lots of sets.


One for the car, one for the bathroom, one for each door. You can even give sets to all your friends. These things make for a pawsome gift.

I wish they offered more colors but this is a good way to hide the dirt so if you have them by the door you can sneak and go longer with out a bath. I love that. While I take lots of baths as a service doggy I like to put it off long as I can. BOL. I just know you will want lots of sets for your self.

Check them out and tell them Daisy-Mae sent ya.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/112160570/pet-wash-grooming-gloves?ref=listing-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.