Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bow before royality

Hi everyone. 


I got this super cute cape that lets the world know that I'm a royal girl and that they should bow down to me. It's pink like most of my pretty things.

I love that it has sparkles on it too. This slips right over my collar so I don't have to worry that it will fall off. I think that it's really really cool.



The shipping was super fast too. I love the fact that the nice lady who runs this shop puts such care into everything she makes.  Like my creepy cute Halloween bow.   I can wear this on my pretty ghosty collar. 







See this creepy cute Halloween bow is so nice and cute and even special. I love the way it securely attaches to my collar that way I can run and play and don't have to worry that it'll get lost. 

This lady must be super talented if she can make things that are as cool as this. 

There was one more cool thing in the box a pretty sleak silky looking bandanna  that is fit for a royal pup, 



With products as cute as this I know you'll find something.

They even have ties for boy dogs of all sizes. 


GIVE AWAY

I will be giving away a goodie to two special Great Danes. Please leave your name and why you should win.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.