Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Monkey around

Hello again,

Have I got something super cute to show you.  It's fun bandanna with a cute monkey on it. Even better it's pink and says my name.

See my mama was kinda sad that the nice people didn't have hoodies to fit me and I was scared that she might cry.

So I talked to them and told them how much we like fashion choices and that I thought the monkey was cute and they came up with this cute over the collar bandanna that we just love,


It's pretty and pink with a monkey and a big D for Daisy-Mae but that's not all. It even has my name spelled out on it.

I love over the collar bandannas because they are cleaner looking and don't have an annoying knot.

They also are very well trained. These bandannas know how to stay.

I went out the other day wearing it and people kept saying how cute I am.

The quality is amazing my mama washed it twice and one of those was with my vest and it looks like when it came out the package.

I think they need to charge 100 doggy treats for this super cute pretty girl bandanna.






They went above and beyond what was expected to make this for me. Now that's tail waggin good customer service. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PacificPooch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.