Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Royal treatment.

Hi friends,

I have some amazing wonderful cookies to tell you all about.

They are from Maine and filled with so much goodness my tail won't stop waggin. See the treats are filled with something called lobster.

It must be pretty special because my mama said I'm eating better than she is. I think that's just because she really loves me.

Anyway back to the goodness of these treats.  They come in two kinds regular and gluten free. That way every dog can enjoy the rich flavor of lobster.

The treats are lovengly handmade and that makes them even better.  I thought it was funny because the silly cats tried to take them but my mama took the bag from them. Silly cats those are MINE.

If you have a bag of these every dog on the block will wanna be your friend because they are so super goood.


After these treats I would have to say... "I'm a salty dog"





https://www.etsy.com/shop/LobsterTreats

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.