Saturday, November 29, 2014

Double Duty Tag

Hello everyone.


I have this great tag that I got in the mail the other day. It's really cool, but..sushhhhh it has a secret. Can I trust you??

Good I thought so. See this tag is a bottle opener too. See this tag really does double duty.

I love that it is super sturdy and that it's oh so cute.  The bottle opener part even looks like a bone.


My mamas grandpa said that he wishes he had something that cool to put on his keys.. I think he may try and take mine...

This tag has my name on it and my phone number to help me get home if I ever get lost. This is every dogs worst nightmare. To turn around and our person be gone. With this tag you can get home lickity-split.

If you want to you can even order something for your human so I may have to trade the nice people behind the tags some bags of treats so I can get one for everyone for Christmas. I'd need 10 then all my favorite people would have one for a present.

They even make sets for wedding party gifts.








This shop has something for everyone. After all pet tags and keychains come in super handy.


www.thepoptag.com

https://www.etsy.com/shop/poptag


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.