Friday, November 14, 2014

Movie star good looks.

Hello everyone.

I have a super cute new scarf  to tell you about. It has leopard spots and looks oh so cute with my pretty sweater.

It helps me pull off the movie star look and also helps keep me warm when it's cold and windy.



As you can see I look awesome and just like a movie star. Move over Lassie there's a new girl on the scene.


They have some great ones for boy dogs too. These scarves are super cool but oh so warm.

This is a great way to look great and the cost won't cut into your kibble and treat budget.  The nice person behind this scarf also makes other great products. They have so many great ways to look great that every one will be able to find at least one low cost high fashion item that they will just love.


If you are anything like me then you will love this store. High fashion at a price any dog will wag their tail at.

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/PreppyPupCouture




https://www.etsy.com/shop/PreppyPupCouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.