Friday, November 21, 2014

Powder Power

This little green powder tastes great and really packs a punch.

This is made with Wheat grass, Barley Grass, Nettle, Nutritional Yeast, Spirulina, Vitamin C, Lecithin granules and is really helpful. 

This adds  vitamin B to the diet and this helps absorb all the nutrients from your food and this helps you get more energy. Even better this won't hurt your kitties if they sneak a bite. 

This works better with a raw diet but I just put it on my kibbles. I did follow the nice lady behind the powders secret power and told my mama to look into the freeze dried foods on the market and she said she would. 

This powder helps make me feel much much better and I have much more energy since I have been eating it.

To use it you put a teaspoon of powder per 10 lbs body weight on your food then gobble it down.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/201432168/canine-greens-bs-a-green-powdered?ref=shop_home_active_3

1 comment:

  1. Great post! This powder contain several minerals and vitamin that are beneficial for our health and feels relax for the day. Thanks for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.