Saturday, November 29, 2014

Retro Rover

Hello everyone.

I got this super cool basket that has the cutest cover ever. And even had a waterbottle for my mama in it. This basket is a nice sturdy metal and the cover is bright and frilly. It even has bones on it so people know that it belongs to me and they can't have it.

I love it so much and it perfect for tossing some bowls a few treats and a few days of food in for visiting my mamas grandparents house.

I really love it and the fact that I got a cute bandanna to match. I hope hope that I can get a sleeping bag to match the stuff because the bright colors make my mama happy.

She said that I'm a hippy hound.

The nice lady even has a special touch because with the high quality you can see that she loves dogs a lot because the beautiful quality of everything.


The basket even allows for you to take the cover off and wash it so it's always ready to dash out the door on an adventure.

If this print isn't for you that's ok I'd bet all my kibbles that she can make something you will love.

The baskets come in a few options large and small both filled and unfilled and even a groomers basket.  I just know there's something you will love,






https://www.etsy.com/shop/BettysBarkinFashions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.