Friday, November 21, 2014

Whimsical Fun

These treats called Whimzees are super yummy and fun. See they are very hard and help scrape the ickies off your teeth so they stay nice and clean.

I love the great taste and while I love meaty tastes and the fact gluten doesn't hurt me I am so glad these treats are meat and gluten free. This makes it so more of my great friends can use the treats.

These treats come in great shapes and lots of sizes.

Extra Small - XS is for dogs 5lbs to 15lbs and comes in the great fun shapes

Toothbrush, Stix,  and even Alligators but the Alligators are for 10-15lb dogs.

Small - S is for dogs 15-25 lbs and comes in lot of guuuuurate shapes

Toothbrush, Stix, Alligator, Veggie Ear, Rice Bone, and Crossbone. Some can have the hedgehog if they are at least 20 lbs

Medium is for dogs 25-40lbs and comes in

Toothbrush, Hedgehog, Stix, Alligator marked as large, Veggie Ear, Rice Bone, and Crossbone.

Large is for dogs my size 40-60lbs  and comes is awesome shapes.

Toothbrush, hedgehog, Stix ,Alligator, and rice bone.

Then Extra Large- XL for bigger dogs 60+ lbs  they come in shapes like

Toothbrush, Hedgehog marked large, and Stix marked large.

I wish they had treats for jumbo dogs like my friend Vader. He's a great dane and would need at least 100+ lbs.

My mama really loves the bag. They close with velcro and it helps with her joint pains.

These treats come all the way from Holland and they really get my tail wagging.




http://www.whimzees.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.