Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beautiful id tag

Hello everyone I got this amazing unique fully custom tag.

It's oh so cute and matches my dress, collar, leash, hat, bandanna, and poo bag holder perfectly. After all a proper lady has to match. BOL.

This tag is super high quality and fully custom. You see it started out being pink with white and purple flowers but I got mine with only white.

The tag was easy for my mama to put on my collar and I am super happy about that because sometimes her fingers hurt her.

This super nice tag was made out of a type of clay the hardens into a plasticy feel. I think it's great because it's hand made with so much love.

They have so many ways to customize a tag so it will be perfect for you in any situation.

This tag is easy to care for and is a perfect way to stay safe and sound. I love that it's as one of a kind as I am.


It came in an amazing way. A pretty box with a bow that made it look like a little present. It was Oh so cute.




 
 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DakotaAshleyDesigns?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.