Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Keep me warm

Hello everyone.

I have something wonderful. It's beautiful I love white fabric with puppy paws. It helps me stay nice and warm when the cold winds blow.

This super cool thing wraps around the neck and has a little slit on it. It even has a button to help it stay in place.

This super cool pretty warm thing is called a scarf.   It's really well made and adds a sophisticated flair to any outfit. As you know we ladies love looking our best and this is a wonderful way to look your very best.


I love the super spiffy button and how nice and soft the fabric is over my neck.  This thing is really really awesome and is a fantastic way to look great and stay toasty warm


(photo to be uploaded soon)


https://www.etsy.com/shop/FivePawsFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.