Monday, January 26, 2015

Showing my Disney Side.


My mama loves the Disney channel and has even been to Disney world 3 times, all before she got me.  Well if we ever get to go back as a family I'm ready. I got this super fun collar and leash set that is such a bright yellow and features Minnie Mouse.

See that is one of the best Disney characters ever..well except for Jack and Sally.. everyone loves them.

This set came from the nice people at Dog Collars Boutique. They have a site that is very easy to find your way around and a huge selection that is always changing.

Like sports? They have gear for you. Like cartoons? well they have that too,

This shop even has doggy shoes that light up when you walk to make night time walks much better... they help you be safe in the dark.

The customer service team is amazing and super friendly too.

My mama talked to a nice lady named Erica who helped me get this super nice set. I wonder if I give her my puppy eyes if I can get a pair of those cool shoes. My size is 2.5 inches.  I also would just dance over the shirt Can't hold my licker.. I think that is so funny because I just love to give kisses. I really hope for that in a black 3 xl size shirt..and a matching bright pink large bandanna. Hint Hint Mrs. Erica.  I'll send you puppy kisses and tail wags for more pawsome goodies.


The clip on this collar is super strong but isn't tough on my mama's fingers and the clip on the leash is nice and heavy but not too heavy for my neck.


Move over Daisy Duck there's a new Daisy in town and I'll steel everyones hearts if I ever go to the park.








Check out http://www.dogcollarsboutique.com/ with their huge selection from everything from collars to shoes to shampoo and all things in between you won't be sorry, and drop in and tell the nice customer service team HI from Daisy-Mae.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.