Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Travel with me I'm metal free.

Hello all my awesome friends.

I have this fantastic collar and leash combo to tell you about. It's one piece and totally metal free.
I really enjoy this because it can make my mamas travel life much much easier. See if we have to fly we can make it through security lickity split.

See with out metal to make that noisy box go BEEP when you walk through.








I love the fact that it's one piece because it's easier to just put it on and go. This thing looks so cool with the vest that my mamas friend made me too. See that vest is custom and has no metal on it at all.


The nice person that made this has tons and tons of things they can make and if you give them a custom design they can help your dream come to life like they did this nifty leash that I now have.


This thing is so light weight that anyone can grab it and toss in a bag just in-case any of your gear fails.

Light weight and super strong paracord is the way to go for a leash that you want to travel with.


This can also double as a metal free leash only so you can use an existing collar that you already love.







OH SO MANY COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM.




As you can easily see this set is made with lots of love and there are so many choices in color. Check out their page on Facebook and Etsy and see all the amazing things they can make. Don't see something you want just describe it and I'm sure that before you know it there will be a nice new package at your door. 


Perfect for service dogs or just dogs on the go...shop KNOTACORD and you won't be sorry.


* photos used with permission*




CONTEST TIME:

This contest will run until Feb 10th and winner announced on Valentines day.

Up for grabs is a keychain or an awareness ribbon made from paracord.

Please leave a comment with what you would want the colors and why. The winner will be picked by KNOTACORD. 

GOOD LUCK. 





https://www.facebook.com/knotacord

6 comments:

  1. I would want an awareness ribbon for POTS/dysautonomia. I believe the color is teal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi first off I love the blog.

    I would love an awareness ribbon in several colors.

    Blue and light blue because these represent my daughters disabilities of NF and Arthritis, pink for breast cancer since this runs in our family, and green. Not only is green my daughters favorite color its also a way to repersent my grandmother who we lost around 10 years ago to lymphoma. If I win this will be a gift to my daughter to clip to her service dogs vest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a keychain, but I'd be totally fine with either


    Ok, well, our colors are green for bipolar/depression, and purple for domestic violence, and teal for agoraphobia. I have a purple vest for her already, so that one can be left out. I have a green collar for her. I have nothing teal. But any of those, or a combination of them...well, those our the colors for Larxene and me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would want a green awareness ribbon for Bipolar Disorder; because I have this disorder and I feel like it is highly misunderstood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I choose Yellow and Black for an awareness ribbon, granted its not for anything but star wars. Why star wars?
    well not many people know that Darth Vader aka anakin skywalker had BPD *Borderline personality disorder* and it is the only movie I can fully relate to. How do you ask?

    Well No one believed in anakin besides Obonei and he was shot down many times by the high Jedi councle - Anakin tried as hard as he could tried as hard as he could to fit in and no one would even bother to pay attention. He was trying to better the jedi and yet NO ONE Listened. They all were up in there own things doing what they thought was right.

    He even helped the queen who was killed during child birth with his two children and he was told later on when he was trying to figure a way out to save her.

    Granted I am a female and the wife is my friends. Everyone lied to me and cut off my arms and legs and left me to die until the siths came along and help me be put back together.


    This is why I love star wars. It has deep personal meanings for me in more than one way. Truely deep.

    Yes I have other medical conditions that hinder my daily life. but Star wars is always my go to movie and TV show when I am feeling not so right.

    This is why I would like a Yellow and black awareness Keychain or anything you think is appropriate.

    thank you so much =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The company asked that I announce now. YOU WON. Please contact them for all info.

      Delete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.