Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tri-Head collar

Hello friends.


I have a very special head collar to tell you about. The neck is green and the nose loop is green and yellow. It matches all my amazing Viking gear.

You see this one is so cool. It's made from Paracord and has several nose loops that can be changed out to suit my mood.

I love the fact that it has three different braids so that it can be made to look like we have even more gear than we do. After all a lady likes options and this helps us have tons.

It came with a Velcro strap to hook them together but that broke. I almost cried but then my mama fixed it with a little piece of paracord she had from a bracelet she took apart, wouldn't ya know it that made my collar good as new.


The nice lady who made this is the very same one who made my Viking collar, my Viking leash, my Christmas bandanna that's layered, my Viking bandanna and one of my cool scarves. As you can tell she is oh so talented.


My mamas uncle Johnny messed up part of the leash but the lady who made it fixed it up and now it's better than ever. It gets my tail to wagging when I think about how great that customer service is.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/FivePawsFashion

*photos to come*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.