Monday, February 23, 2015

Don't be a chump check out Crumps

Hello everyone I got three awesome treats in the mail.

They are from Canada and boy are they're so yummy. While they have lots of great flavors I just got to taste three of them.

I tasted Baked Beef Liver, and it's great. The treats are from 100% of federally inspected Canadian beef. With such a great crunchy texture that can be broken into little bits for training. The flavor is so great and I love the flavor because it really makes me want to listen to everything that my people ask me to do.

I also got sweet potato chews. While I usually don't like sweet potato these taste yummy. I love them because they are crunchy and so tasty. Full of good for you vitamins. This is a treat that I had to share with my friends Jessiegirl and Chloe. They told me they are some of the best treats they have ever had.

My favorite of all were the beef tender sticks. Made from 100% beef these are great if you are allergic to corn or wheat. I loved the rich meaty flavor and the satisfying crunch.


I would love the chance to taste all the other flavors from Crumps Naturals. I bet that they are all this drool pooling yummy. Get those puppy eyes to work friends this is something that you will really enjoy and your person will not feel guilty to give to you.




http://www.crumps.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.