Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dream Come True.

Hello paw pals,

I have this really yummy treat to talk about. They are adorable too.

So many great shapes.


Apple, Carob, and Peanut Butter all flavors that any dog worth their wagging tail will tell you are
YUMMY.



They even have some of the most adorable decorated treats.









The carob treats that I got are oh-so-cute and taste great. Carob is chocolate for dogs, and everyone knows us girls love our chocolate. These treats come in 3 great shapes/sizes.  I love the crunchy crunchy yummyness.






Peanut butter training treats are an awesome way to learn your new skills like puppy push-ups and even tucking under chairs. That's something that every single service dog should know.


The apple treats are shaped so cute just like apples my girl likes to eat They are super yummy too. I love the way they  crunch and are nice and fresh tasting.  My girl would describe it as crisp. 





As you can see treat dreams is a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.