Sunday, February 15, 2015

Great Taste Great Cause

Hello everyone,


I have some pawesome treats. The humans say they are "EWWW STINKY" but I think they are amazing.

The flavor I got is Salmon. Boy do I love this because it's fish and I love fish.

The treats taste super good. I think it's partially due to the natural ingredients and the cage free eggs. The other cause is from the magic they help cause for homeless pets.


This is a small companuy from Chicago, I love the people who make these treats because they do the right thing and give back. They donate 3.5% of every sale (up to 15% of their total profit) of every product every day. They started the High Hopes Foundation and use the money to help save animals in shelters.
That helps make these treats taste super amazing good.

They have cupcake mixes so you can bake treats at home with your person.
They also have tons of great treat flavors that I know you will just love.



Check out this great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.