Monday, March 16, 2015

Bandannas with heart

I need to tell you about some of the most beautiful bandannas that I ever saw. I really love them. So many choices.

Holidays, Food, Sports, Patriotic, and so much more.

I love this way to share how I feel. I get to have a little fun but not mess up the professional look of a service dog.


See as a service dog you can't be too flashy. You need to be the "invisable" dog. That meens you can't really draw attention to yourself because you aren't there to entertain the masses. You have a very important job, and some times if you mess up your special person that you love more than anything may not ever get back up.

These bandannas are a fun way to dress up a little bit with out messing up how you should look as a service dog.

It's a fun way to celebrate holidays, birthdays, cook outs, or just to make your person smile.

With all these great options at such low prices you will be sure to find at least one thing that you like.

My mama asked the nice people and their dogs if we could try a Minnie Mouse one because I have a Disney side.
She also asked for a Republican one because we want to show our support for our family values and political stance.

We got that and when we opened the mail that got here super fast we had a special surprise in there. They sent two extra bandannas. We got a fun festive St. Pats day one which is super fun for us because my mamas little cousin will be 1 year old on St. Pats day.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA RAE. We also got an Easter one too. That is so much fun and super cute.


Prices are 1 for  $6  4 for $20 or 12 for $50. They have so many sizes and options to choose from I think I want them all.

What makes these bandannas extra special is $0.50 from every single one sold goes to help homeless pets.

They have donated more than $300 and 100 bandannas to gurrate charities like the Tacoma Humane Society and Dog-a-thon, P.A.W.S. and the Quincy Pet Shelter

There are more photos to come (of me wearing my pawsome new bandannas) 












I am offering a giveaway three lucky winners (the first three to post) will get any 1 bandanna in their choice of pattern and size.  GOOD LUCK. 



https://www.etsy.com/shop/BarbsPetProject?ref=l2-shopheader-name

6 comments:

  1. I love that you give back and these are so cute.

    I would love to have an extra small bandanna in the pink and orange tyedye.

    Faithe is my wonderful service dog who is my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I am commenting in time.

    My daughters just got a puppy and named her Ice because they are obsessed with Frozen. I would love if they got a size Med Frozen bandanna for her to wear.

    My service dog Vader is a Great Dane and I really wish you had Star Wars theme one. I grew up being raised by parents in the military. Air Force and Army. I would love to get any Flag or Army themed bandanna in Extra large.

    I wish that I could get one for both dogs but if I can only have the one I want it to go to my daughters dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love one for my little AnnaBelle Lee, she'd be styling in this!

    She would need a Extra Small I love the Valentines day one with all the little hearts the one with no writeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually on second thought I would like anything pink or girley

      Delete
  4. I might just buy some...i wish i would have been top 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard from two of the three winners. Candice please get back to me and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.