Sunday, March 29, 2015

Halti Haven

The Halti Optifit head collar is wonderful. It is guaranteed to stop  you pulling, while not hurting at all and keeping you and your person very safe. This was created by Dr. Roger Mugford, this collar works sourt of like a horse halter. Where your head goes your body must follow. . It makes it easier for someone small or disabled to control strong dogs, or even several dogs at once. While I don't pull my mama says that this collar gives her better feedback so that she can be safer. The collar is also helpful in managing jumping and lunging not that I need that but some of you out there aren't as well behaved as I am. 


The high quality head collar has an special fit feature that hugs all the curves of your face. I love the face that it's padded on they nose so that it feels amazing.






 This collar will not rise up into your eyes and with a sliding lock it can be custom don to fit just you. It doesnt matter if you are a boxer with a short nose or a greyhound with a long nose, a yorkie with a tiny nose or a great dane with a huge one this collar can be adjusted to fit you. I love the side straps that are reflective for added safety for night time walks. With this you can open your mouth to bark, kiss, eat, drink, or even play. 





Did you know that even the Queen of England uses this for her special dogs? Her Corgis get to wear this and so do I so that makes me feel even more like royalty.

I love that this head collar comes with a DVD that will help you be able to use this in no time.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3eYPjMCL-5w?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


http://companyofanimals.co.uk/product/halti-optifit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.