Sunday, March 29, 2015

Is it a collar or is it a leash.

Guess what. This great product is both. I love the fact that it slides right on and you are ready to go really fast. My mama love how soft it is in her hand.

The London Quick Walker is an European style leash. It works like a slip collar too. My mama told me that it reminds her of a show leash. So when I have this on not only does it feel like I am wearing nothing at all it also feels like I am prancing around the ring at the Westminster Dog show, and that I am the Best In Show.

Even though this is very light weight it gives you human total control of walking you. That means you will get more walks.

The nylon is very tightly woven and all connections are a very light shade leather. That makes this set very stylish,

With lots of colors to choose form 15 to be exact in the size that we received I'm sure you will find a color that you just love.

This leash is 6 foot long and 3/8ths of an inch around.

I don't know how they knew it but they picked my mamas all time favorite color for the leash we sent. That get's them extra kisses and tail wags.


With a leash and collar like this you will be able to use it for any dog any size any time.









http://hamiltonproducts.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-London-Quick-Collar-Confetti/sim/B0006G4W2A/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.