Sunday, March 29, 2015

Leapin Livers

I have some very tummy yummy training treats to bark about, Stewart Pro-Treat.
These pawsome treats are Guaranteed yummy and boy are they ever., My tail just can't stop wagging. I think if I keep it up I'll create a wind storm. BOL.

I love the fact the bits of treats are tiny because that means that you can con your person out of extras. USE THE POWER OF THE PUPPY EYES. The fact they are small also means that you can get a treat and then get right back to your training and who doesn't love learning more and more.

These little buckets pack such a wollop. They seal nice and tight to help keep your treats fresh with out the use of yucky additives or preservatives which means you get 100% real USDA inspected liver. What I can't believe is that the bucket I got hold's 3 ounces of yummyness but it started out as about 12 ounces before they worked their magic. Did you know that there are up to 100 bits of luscious livery goodness in this tub?

I also love the fact that it is made from US meat and that the treats are made in the US. That means there's less chance of getting sick from those yucky Chinese made treats. That makes me very happy because I would hate for me or any of my friends to get sick from something our person gave us for being good dogs.


These treats have been around for a while more that 40 years. WOW!!! That's a lot of liver that has gone into these Veterinarian developed professional trainer used and recommended goodies.I would do anything what so ever for this treat. My mama likes to say I almost take her hand off over them.

If I'm lucky this bucket will be really magical and never run out of treats. But if it does that's ok. See they have 7 great flavors that I just can't wait to try.

Duck, Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, and Bison. As well as the Turkey that I got to taste.  I also love the fact that this treat is made fro 100% raw liver. You see this helps make the treats taste even better.

I think that you need to grab your leash and drag your human down to your local petstore and stock up . It's well worth the money.









Available In:
1.5 oz Tub – Chicken
2 oz Resealable Pouch – Beef
2 oz Tub – Beef or Pork
3 oz Tub – Chicken, Turkey, Bison, Duck and Lamb
4 oz Tub – Beef or Pork
4 oz Resealable Pouch – Beef
11.5 oz Tub – Chicken
12 oz Tub – Beef or Pork
14 oz Tub – Beef
17.5 oz Tub – Beef
21 oz Tub – Beef
.45 oz Trial Size Tubs – Beef





www.stewartpet.com

https://miraclecorp.com/


http://hamiltonproducts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.