Sunday, March 15, 2015

Listen to the leash.

Hello everyone. I have a problem with the public.

Like most of my fellow service dogs I get tons and tons of "drive by petting" that's when some idiot doesn't know how not to touch something that doesn't belong to them.

Don't they know that we are working dogs and out job is very very important? Well I had and idea and some very nice people helped my mama make it a reality.

A leash sleeve. Now I know what your thinking. "Daisy-Mae lots of dogs have leash sleeves" Well you're right. But they don't have one like mine.

My sleeve is a stop sigh that says Service Dog DO NOT PET. I think this sleeve is amazing because it will show everyone that yes I am working (as if the vest isnt their first clue) and clearly says Do Not Pet.

I really think this one will work great because everyone knows what a stop sign is.













You can get them to make any shape and wording you want. From CAUTION DO NOT APPROACH for all the bad dogs out there, to FRIENDLY PET ME for you dogs who can't get enough love.

You can even get collar wraps that say WORKING.


In fact we are partnering with them to offer a giveaway for one lucky service dog handler.

You will get a wrap for the chest strap on your dog's vest in your choice of color.  Leave your name your service dog's name and your color below and I will pick the winner at random in 2 weeks. Thats on March 29th.  I will then contact the winner and get their mailing info to give to the nice people behind the contest.

Be sure to tell all your friends in small petshops around the country so that they can eventually go National in stores.


These wraps are high quality and the people are very friendly, easy to work with, and seem to really care about their customers, their customers dogs and putting out a high quality fair priced product.

CHECK THEM OUT


https://www.etsy.com/shop/MedPetAlert

3 comments:

  1. My name is Laurie and I have a service dog named Scout.
    She actually has 2 vests.

    One strap is 2 inches wide and 4 long and it's green and yellow.

    I would love the cover to be green and the wording yellow if that will work, If not yellow with green writing

    My dog also has a pink vest., This one has a 1 inch wide strap that is 4 inches long. I would love it to be pink with green writing or the other way around if that would work.

    I hate to ask for so much but I would love one in both. If not the decision is up to the company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie please contact me. via email.

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.