Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wonderful treats

Hello everyone,


I have some new great tasting AMERICAN made treats to bark about.

First I need to tell you about the Lamb Liver Bites. These cookies are really worth crunching on.

At $3.50 for 3 ounces and $6.50 for 6 ounces you can't go wrong.

These treats have Orion's paw of approval and I can see why.  With a great lamby liver taste and a satisfying crunchy crunch they are the perfect treat to stow in your humans pocket to have them give you on walks.  Local Lamb Liver, Rye Flour and a Smokey Flavor.



Then you have to try the Cinnamon's twist. They are super tasty.  These treats are made with the awesome lamb liver, rye flour, oatmeal ,apples, and maple. They are super good and crunchy. 
$3.50 for 5 sticks and $6.50 for 10 sticks. These taste so amazing and I love how hard my tail wags when I smell these treats.




That brings us to the best ever treats. Give a dog a home. These super cool house shaped cookies help a local shelter take care of dogs in need. They are peanut butter oatmeal carob and that's a flavor that any dog can get behind. It makes my tail wag and my heart swell when I think of the fact that because of people buying this cookie that dogs in need can have food and vet care. That they can have a roof over their heads and water to drink.  A bag of these cookies cost $4.00 and a whole $0.40 from each bag sold goes to the Pope Memorial SPCA Concord Merrimack County.













 That brings us to kelp treats. I love how amazing they are. Kelp tastes very good and it is actually pretty good for you. Treats made with
Rye Flour, Cheese, Seaweed Kelp Powder, Water,
Eggs, Canola Oil and Natural Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness
That taste oh so good.








http://www.beasleytreats.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.