Saturday, March 28, 2015

Working for my food.

Hello everyone I got some new pawducts to tell you about.

They are kinda fun because they mean I get yummy things like treats and kibble.

They are kinda mean though because they make me work to be able to get to my goodies. I'm a good girl and I shouldn't have to do that,


The first thing I tried was the Dog Magic food puzzle. This video shows that with a little help I was able to do it. Now I'm a pro and can flip that bone in no time.






This thing is super cute with the red base and the little white bones all around and in the center that your person can stuff great things like peanut butter under them. Or even just peices of your kibble.




This toy is a lot of fun and it's official name is  Nina Ottosson puzzle feeder Dog Magic.

I love that it's easy but not too easy. The perfect dog puzzle to start with. I love how you can have treats hidden in some places but not in others and that you can use your nose or your paw to flip the bones and get the goodies.

Now we all know slobber is gross but not to worry this cleans up nicely. My mama ran a bout an inch of water in the bath tub and put a little dish soap on my sponge for washing my bowls. She wiped it down and got it all sudsy then gave it a rinse and let it dry and we were good to go ready for the next game.






I do have to say that sadly The Company of Animals does not sell directly to the public but you can find these great products at a lot of pet shops and at Amazon.com.  I'm sure if you email company that you can get a list of all the stores in your area that stock this cool bowl.



To check out more great products from this supplier please go to.
www.companyofanimals.co.uk


To buy please go to.


http://www.amazon.com/Company-Animals-Nina-Ottosson-Interactive/dp/B001KZ4U6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427529290&sr=8-1&keywords=dog+magic




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.