Saturday, April 4, 2015

I love to smile.

Did you know that tooth health is very important? Well when I found out I just had to have this great toothpaste.

It's professional quality and has a beefy goodness. This great toothpaste from Petsmile one of the best things about this toothpaste is no brushing is required. Even though I kinda like brushing because it really tickles my teeth.

This toothpaste is Veterinary Oral Health Council accepted because it helps control that icky plaque.

Placq is that nasty brown stuff that builds p on your teeth.

This is taken from their website.

Pestmile’s unique formula contains Calprox®, a proprietary formula that’s clinically proven to improve oral health. Petsmile is the only toothpaste to be awarded the Veterinary Oral Health Council Seal of Acceptance, which found that it met the pre-set VOHC standards for retarding accumulation of dental plaque. They found that with regular use of Petsmile, dogs had significantly less plaque, better oral health and fresher breath.


This toothpaste gives you a super awesome smile, and gets rid of the stinky breath. 

This toothpaste is kinda pricey at $25 a tube but I think it's worth it because it tastes like a treat. 



I love the applicator. It's shaped like a super long q-tip thingy that the humans use to clean their ears, and boy does it tickle. 

If your human isn't happy with it you can send it back for a full refund at any time. 


*update*

I've been using this all month and my teeth are so clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.