Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'm so fresh.

Hello all I have some great things to tell you about.

Dry shampoo powder that smells so good. I love that the products in it are natural that makes things oh so much better.

And with this powder I can keep smelling good even when it's been a long while since I've had a bath.

It smells so good too. I just wanna roll in it. To make it even better this makes your person have to brush brush brush you.

With wonderful smells of lavender and rosemary. You get to be extra happy because your people are happy that you smell good and they didn't have to make you get in the tub.

At $15 a bottle (and they are big bottles) this is a real steal. Your human sprinkles it on rubs it in and then brushes you. How's that for bonding time??


Even better it works as carpet fresh too and a little goes a long way.





I also got a guuurate bottle of waterless shampoo foam. I think that stuff is funny because it's all liquid like water but when but when you mash the button it gets all foamy like shampoo and with it you get a nice rub down with fingers then a towel then sometimes even a brush







. It helps get out spots like if a little soda dribbles on you or you just need a quick pick me up.

I love the great scent too. All grapefruity. I also love how easy it is to use and the fact that my mama doesn't have to work hard to get me fresh and ready to work.



I don't like that this won't last as long as the powder but it's still a great deal at $12 and smells pawsome.




Best of all would have to be the stuff my mama got to put in my water. I love that it helps my breath not be stinky because then I may get more kisses. I also love that it keeps the yucky slime out of my bowl. No dog likes that slime.

This great stuff helps make my teeth cleaner too. This stuff is good because it won't hurt your kitties of they sneak a drink from your water bowl.

It doesn't make your water taste icky either. I like that because boy do I love my water. This is super easy to use too. For every cup of water you just use 1 teaspoon of this water additive and you're on your way to fresh breath and clean teeth.

This bottle costs $10 but gives you 96 cups worth of freshening water that works not only to keep your from being thirsty but also give you good oral health.

Please check back in a month for an update on how this works for me.



The nice people behind these product got it right boy are you fresh and clean after using them.



http://www.freshdog.com/ref=Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.