Thursday, April 2, 2015

Keeping my mama safe.

Hello I have this great product to tell you about.

It's medical id equipment. You see if people have medical problems then they really need this. My mama got one that's a nice bright red to draw the attention of medical personal.

My mamas says DO NOT SEPARATE DOG FROM HANDLER then has a picture of the little medical symbol. It also says see reverse side. On the back it has my mamas name then Medical Info Inside Service Dogs Vest.

I like that it's on a pretty chain and not one of those ugly ball chains.

When the medical people go to look in my vest for my mamas medical info I have a matching tag on one of my bags.

Mine tells them where they can find all of the info. She carries quite a lot. I love this because it's just one new way to make her stay safe.





You may have a few questions.

Q- What's a medical ID?

A- It's jewlery that might save your life. You may have a drug allergy and this could prevent you from getting this if you can not speak in an emergency.


Q- Who should wear a medical ID?

A- Anyone can but it is most benificial if you have medical issues.

Food, Drug or Insect allergies
Cardiac problems (angina,arrhythmias,atrial fibrillation,pacemakers)
Pulmonary Conditions(Asthma/COPD)
Kidney Failure
Diabetes, blood disorders
Alzheimer's/Memory Impairment
Blood thinners/ Anticoagulants (Coumadin/Warfarin)
Emphysema/Breathing disorders
Rare diseases
Epilepsy/Seizure disorder
Hearing, sight or mentally impaired
Surgery, transplant and cancer patients
Clinical trial participants
Special needs children
Hypertension
Stroke risk
Sickle Cell Anemia
People taking multiple medicines
Anemia
Tourette Syndrome

These are all great reasons to wear a medical id.

Q- What can I put on my person's medical ID?

A- Name, medical info (Allergies, Blood type, etc) Emergency contact info. Medical instructions.

Q- Do emergency responders look for medical id?

Yes. Usually they look on the wrist but they will also look on your neck.

Q- When should your person wear one?

A- Always. Every time it's taken off there is the chance of an emergency with out needed info at the ready.




They have bracelets too. and all of their pretty things come with a free medical id card.

I truly think that every service dog needs to buy this for their person.


https://www.myidentitydoctor.com/?xid=1f146741a8d6a45072f56cdf66094a0e


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.