Sunday, April 5, 2015

Patriot Paws

I love this new collar and leash that I got because I get to show pride in my Country. I love America and this is a fun way to show it.

You see my family and some of my friends have been in the military and died serving this country. For that reason alone I love patriotic things.


This collar feels great on my neck and the leash is easy on my mamas hands. So not only does it look great this stuff is made with a lot of love and care.

I love that the stitching is reinforced because that keeps me and my mama safer.

I love that they put so much attention to detail into the leashes and collars but I do wish I had a matching bandanna because bandannas are fun.

I really wish they had the option to buy bandannas to go on existing collars but they do have an option for a bandanna collar combo with snaps.


SuttonMiloDesigns I would love if you offered over the collar bandannas too.






They currently have 10 fabric options but I am very sure that they will be getting more options soon. They also have super cute embellishments. Those help you look fancy and so cool.

If you like you can even get faux leather and suede and let me tell you those look really cool to. So no matter what option you pick you can't go wrong.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.