Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tiny crunchy I'm in love

Hello everyone I got some great small treats to tell you about. They come from Little Lexi's Barkary.

I really love them because while they are tiny the flavor is huge. I love the little treats because you can use them training and get to have lots of goodies and get right back to work.


They have so many great treat flavors.

Chick-n-paws
Grain free sweet peas  (I would love to try this one next time)
Large Peamut butter Bones
Cheddar 911 fire hydrants Easter Cinnamut bunnies (maybe they can make these in another shape for year round fun)
Beef-y-paws
Dehydrated Liver Bites (I'd love to taste this too)
Small Peamutt Butter Bones
Lexi's Mini Bones (I tasted these in Peamutt Butter, Beef-y, and Cheddar  and boy are they good)
Peamut Butter Pups
Pumpkin Hearts
Pawmesan Bones (This sounds yummy)
Large Cheddar Bones
MInt and Parsley hearts
Gluten Free Peamut Butter Bones
Veggie Bones
Bark-B-Q Rings (I think I would really love the flavor of these)
Fruity Bones
Low Protien Sweet Potato
Pumpkin Howloweenies


They also have Liver Bow Wow bone cakes

You can even get fun low cost baskets.

Adorable bandannas

Wine Charms for your Person.

Or even a bowl full of bones.












I really think that every single dog out there will like those awesome treats and will be able to beg their person to buy them. I think that everyone would love to eat them and I feel like I had to gobble mine so my mama wouldn't eat my yummy yummy cookies. This is something that every single service dog needs.

I wish they offered a package of a pop up bowl of cookies in place of the hard plastic one because those pop up ones are cool because they travel well.

Check them out.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/littlelexibarkery?ref=l2-shop-info-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.