Monday, April 6, 2015

Yummy Yogurt

Hello everyone I just have to tell you about this cute and super affordable yummy treats made of yogurt.

I really love yogurt based treats because not only are they super tasty they are good for me too.


You see yogurt has a lot of calcium and protein in it. Calcium builds healthy teeth and bones Protein helps make you stronger. So as you can see not only is this treat tasty it's good for you too.

They are really cute too.  You can get fun shapes like Spring/Easter in lots of cute spring colors even some in eggs. You can also get lips. These are so much fun and tasty.

Prices are super fair too. So thats great too.

My tail just wags for these and I gobbled them up really fast. My mama even said I almost took her hand off.






















https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrancingPawsInc?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.