Thursday, May 21, 2015

For Service Dogs Only.

All of my fellow Service Dogs can relate.  Many times the public and business owners jsut don't understand the do's and don'ts about access.

This nifty folded double side card will tell them in a very quick friendly but professional way exactly what they can and can't ask.

I think they are a super great price and that every service dog needs to keep some in their vest.

The card has a quick discription of what a service dog is. A discription of what a service dog is not. A reminder to respect our person. Info that we are not required to have identification, the two questions that can be asked.

This card also has a thank you for welcoming us in to a business.

The back of the card reminds you that not all disabilities are visible so this is a great add on to the card You won't believe how often my mama hears  "You're Not Sick"
You don't look disabled."

This little gem should make life much easier on us and you if you get a card too.

15 for $10
5 for $6


I will remind my mama to take pictures for the post tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.