Thursday, May 21, 2015

Frame it up

I really love decking out our car, and showing people how pawsome service dogs are.

See as a service dog theres a lot resting on my paws. I have to take care of my mama by making sure I let her know before she gets sick so she won't hit her head. I help her owchies go away by laying on them, I have to open doors by hitting a button when she uses her wheelchair and help her find her mama if she gets confused. See that's a lot of work for one dog.

I also have to deal with dummies barking at me and meowing. Man do they look dumb.

I can't try to eat the yummy smelling food at the grocery store or when my people go out to eat.

I even have to walk through busy busy parking lots.


See that's a lot of hard work and I want the word to know how special I really am. Thats where  this cool plate frame comes in handy.












This plate frame is made of plastic and has nice wording on it. I picked out "When God Created The Service Dog He Was Just Showing Off"

BOL Thats so silly but so true.

I love how simple it is to put onto your car and can you believe the letters are reflective so they can be seen at night. Thats just awesome.


This company does great work and has a pretty quick shipping time. Truly worth the wait and with more than 2000 frames to pick I bet you find the perfect one for your car.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/JamesReidDesign?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav&ga_search_query=service%2Bdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.