Sunday, May 17, 2015

Make the car look cool.

Hello everyone.

Now I know I normally tell you about doggy products, but I got something special the other day.

You see a few days ago, my mamas car died. Our Aunt Debbie, who is an awesome Sunday school teacher gave us her old Jimmy when she got a newer car. This replaced our dead one.

The Jimmy had a decal on it that was a cross and said John 3.16. Aunt Debbie was sad because she missed that on her car.

We looked around a bit, and found one that was even better. You see this one had three crosses, and John 3.16.

I love that it's really pretty and religious.  I love how easy they are to work with. How friendly they are, and the super quality.


Even better the shipping is very quick.


This thing goes on lickity split and is easy as pie.


Clean and area then follow the simple instructions and you're done.


Now you may say that the religion ones aren't for you, but not to worry. They have lots lots more.








This made Aunt Debbie so happy.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/DSRGraphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.