Thursday, May 21, 2015

Tag you're it.

I usually tell you all about pawducts that bonifit my fellow canines. This one though is to make your car look cool.

We all know those silly humans think the car belongs to them BOL. They are so funny.

With these tags everyone will know it's all yours.




See my tag lets the whole world know that service dogs are pawsome. You can get one made with your name too. I bet they can even do a custom one with your picture.


Now if you want to you can even get one special that talks about your humans personality.

The turn-a-round time is super fast and the quality is amazing.

I love that the tag came from Myrtle Beach. My  mama and I love to visit there so maybe oneday we will get to see the nice people who made the tag for me.

The price is great too. Just $16.99 and it's truly worth it. This can help you tell your car apart from all the others in the parking lot.


The tag does not come with the screws to put it on but those are easy to get.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/ATDdesignLLC?page=3


http://store.atddesignllc.com/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.