Monday, June 1, 2015

Love that Pack

I got another great pawpack to  tell you about. This one came with treats, a body spray that smells pawsome, and a great toy.



This time my pawpack got lost in the mail and my heart broke but not to worry. My mama got on her computer contacted the nice people behind the pack.

They looked and saw that it went missing and guess what. . they got a new one out to me in no time. They sent the new one by UPS.


I love the big brown trucks they are so nice and they bring goodies to me.


Anyway back to the box.







This one had a BIG bully stick and I crunched and munched and chewed away. They say they last a long time but I ate mine in 15 min.  POWER CHEWER.





Those things are super yummy and well worth the money. Two in a row... I think they may come in each box.









Then I saw that my mama got a sticker. She loves loves loves stickers.


This one says Wag more bark less and thats a good message for any dog to live by.



 Do you see my totally pawtastic cow toy. I love that thing it's so fun to toss it around the house and its soft enough I can wack my mama with it. BOL.


We got some really yummy beef and spinach treats in the box a whole big bag of them and these things taste yummy. I love that leaffy green goodie.


 These treats are nice and soft and shaped so fun. Stars, clouds and suns.



The last goodie in the box was some yummy smelling pawfume rosemary mint. My mama has an herb garden and these are some of my favorite smells that come from it how did they know????   See me licking my lips. That stuff smelled good enough to eat.


As you can see this box is full of fun fun fun.
Sadly not too long ago there was a BAD earthquake thats when the ground moves and shakes.




So many animals lost their homes. Pawpack this month he helping give back so the animals have vet care and a place to go. THANKS PAW PACK.












Check back later to see who won that free box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.