Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Stuck on you

Boy do I have this cool thing to tell you about.

I got a nice gift in the mail the other day and it was to go on our car.













It was those super cool super cute window stickers. One of them was me but the nice lady messed up a little bit and my ears are floppy but I have a kitty on me on the sticker. How did she know I love kitties?


We also got a cool one of me in my vest that says Service dogs are Pawsome... wow Im lucky. People all over will know just how cool I really am now. Sadly my ears laydown in that picture too but thats ok I still look COOL.

We also got some other super cute ones.


A dolphin and waves that my mamas brother put on her cup because he knows she likes dolphins...and sharkies. Im tellin you this nice lady must be magic if she knows all this cool stuff about us.



We also got a nice sticker of a horsey. Now we dont  have one but we do like them and we know a nice lady who has one. So we will give her a pretty present for her truck.


We got one of a pretty bird..now it's not a chicken like my friend Red but it's still pretty pawsome.

We even got another cat and dog one that I think I may give to my papa cause he loves me and he had kitties. HI CLEO.

They have so many super cool window stickers that I know you will find one you love.

Like maybe the cool one of the pet dog who has no vest.. like we got too. My mama put that one on her computer.





Those things are super easy to put on just follow the instructions and you can't go wrong. This is a pawsome way to express yourself.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SilhouettePetsDecals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.